Travelling

0 Comments


Hi viewers today my topic will be about travelling. Do you all know that travelling make us awesome? Many people has asked did travelling changed live? I said yes because when I look back when I started my first travel I was not sure that I would be able to teach many countries which gave many interesting and stressful moments. Today I will share with you all about the places and the memorable situation that I got in those places.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Actually, the main reason why me and my family went to this place because of some work. We were there for at least 2 years. I got many great moments there which I studied in an international school. There I got many friends from different countries example from US, UK, Nigeria and more.When I was in school all the syllabus was advanced by two years such as now if I am in standard 6 I would study form 2 syllabus. At the beginning it was truly hard to cope in my studies but as the days fly through it started getting easier. In the summer month and during the fasting month which is Ramadhan students would be given a month of holidays. So in those holidays I would enjoy with my family by visiting different countries. But the hardest part is when you are new in that country you will find hard to comunicate with the people there and also during the summer days small childrens will have high chances in getting ill. But other then it  is a gret place that should be visited by you all.


Patnitop, Kashmir

My following trip was to this place called Patnitop which one of the tourist attraction during snow season.
Although, when it is summer season many people will not be much interested to visit this place. Trust me even in the summer season this place desire much than anywhere else. Mainly it was because of the cool breeze air which very fresh and natural. The cost of the hotels and meals will be quite high up there so please spare some extra money. Otherwise it is a really good place to be visited. Before I forget let me tell what happen when we wanted to go there, we took a flight from Delhi, India to Patnitop, Kashmir so when we were about to reach the landing point the pilot informed us that the weather condition is not that clear so the flight went further and landed on Srinagar, Kashmir. Me and my family and the other passengers was truly hungry since tfood was not provided in the flight so my father went and talk to them and when we reach Srinagar, Kashmir the flight crew members gave us some snacks and drinks. Then we need to take a car if we want to go to Patnitop, Kashmir. So my father asked some were guided by some of the people around and lastly we got a car to take us there. The journey from Srinagar, Kashmir airport took us about 8-9 hours to reach Patnitop, Kashmir. This was a really great memorable trip in my life.


Paris, France

Next, is Paris I went when I was 8 years old. There were many foreign tourist when I visited Paris. It was a very nice place because all the people there are good and really helpful. The first when me and my family landed in Paris snow started appearing. Then we went straight all the way to the hotel to check in and keep our bags there. After that my father gave some time to play with the snow it was really an exciting moment in life. Then the hotel and the food there were really very presentable. It made me feel to come again to Paris. The next day we went to Disney Land we were all happy because we can see all the cartoons character there. We nearly spend 4 hours there and took many pictures with the cartoon characters. We also went for shopping to grab some key chains for us. It was not that costly and the key chains and things sold there are mostly can be bargain.



Happy Ramadan Mubarak to all the Muslims friends have a happy Ramadan.


Thank you very much viewers for spending time to read my post please leave a comment and follow my blog if you like my post. Have a nice day bye.

Nevhan Naidu

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: